Why do I love Flipped Classroom practices?
- The teacher role is strengthened.
- Time is used more efficiently.
- Peer learning is employed to a great degree.
- Project based learning is integrated more easily.
- The lecture is put to rest (Amen!)
- Technology is used for a real purpose.
- Knowledge transfer is the core of the learning process.
- Creativity is given time within the instructional process.
- Kids practice becoming stronger independent learners.
- Assimilation of information can be witnessed.
The topics I have in mind for this series are:
1. Flipped Out Over Flipped Classrooms: The Benefits of FCs -- done...let me know what you think.
2. Strategies for Flipped Music Classrooms: Determining Existing and Desired Educational Focus
3. Flipping the Switch for Music Technology: Flipped Classroom Model.
Already Flipped Out? Let us know what you're doing in regards to FCs.